DataFam Roundup: March 29 - April 2, 2021
Welcome back! Dig into the latest DataFam Roundup—a weekly blog post that brings together what’s trending in the community all in one post. As always, we invite you to send us your content—and the DataFam content from your peers that have inspired you! Find the content submission form here.
DataFam blog content
How to Build Cash Crop Visualisation in Tableau, Rajeev Pandey
Dive into content created by the Tableau Community:
- Diagonal Reference Lines in Tableau Tiny Viz Talks
- How to Build Cash Crop Visualisation in Tableau Rajeev Pandey
- Working with #Dataviz in 2021 — What’s Next? (And What Matters?) Ravi Mistry
- A Tableau guide to Salesforce Alex Waleczek
- 关于企业数据分析的客户答疑 (Customer Q&A on Enterprise Data Analysis) 喜乐君 (chinese)
- History Recap Vinodh Kumar and Eve Thomas
Community content focusing on 2021.1
- Quick LODs: New inTableau 2021.1 Tim Ngwena
- Zero downtime licensing : New in Tableau 2021.1 Tim Ngwena
- What’s New in Tableau 2021.1: Snowflake Geospatial Support with Map Layers Ivett Kovács
- Everything you need to know about the in-product Extension Gallery Infotopics
- Einstein Discovery in Tableau – Try it for Yourself Bobby Brill
Join an upcoming Tableau User Group event:
- April 14, 2021: National K-12 TUG
- April 16, 2021: Data + Women Latam
- April 21, 2021: Wisconsin Virtual TUG
- April 22, 2021: Data + Women Ireland
- April 26 2021: Analytics Tableau User Group
Check out all the virtual Tableau User Group events here.
May 20, 2021 Tableau’s first DataDev Day: We’re excited to announce a new, one-day event dedicated to DataDevs and anyone interested in or using the Tableau developer platform to create integrations and customize Tableau for their organizations.
the first 2, Julie Neble
Check out some inspirational vizzes created by the community:
- #MakeoverMonday | W13 | Brexports Christian Felix
- the first 2 Julie Neble
- Drillable Map demo Ellen Blackburn
Stay in the loop on the Tableau Community Projects:
Join the community every Monday to work with a given data set and create better, more effective visualizations.
Web: Makeover Monday
Week 12: Exports to EU plunge by 40% in first month since Brexit
Sports Viz Sunday
Storytelling with Data
Project Health Viz
SDG Viz Project
Volunteer to design data visualizations that help nonprofits harness the power of data for social change.
Web: Viz for Social Good
Feb 20, 2021-Mar 14, 2021: Vera Aqua Vera Vita