Having access to reliable, accurate data across all colleges and departments is now more important than ever for making informed decisions in Higher Education.
For the Ohio State University, their journey to becoming a data-first organization this past year has enabled them to better navigate times of uncertainty.
Watch the recording below to hear how you can create a culture based on data-driven decisions with trusted, governed analytics.
This webinar covered:
- Using Projects (Project Leaders) vs Sites (Site Administrators)
- Importance of common data sources
- Importance of monitoring your server usage
- Importance of virtual learning and virtual Tableau User Groups
- How to increase adoption of your Tableau environment
동영상 다운로드 링크MP4
마우스 오른쪽 버튼을 클릭하여 파일 저장