Complete the following steps to install the JDBC driver for Zendesk on your Linux computer.
Note: The Zendesk driver is a JDBC driver so it doesn't require a odbc.ini file.
1. Click Download. The JDBC driver for Zendesk will download onto your computer.
2. Unzip the file, and then copy it to the following directory.
3. If the directory doesn't exist, create it with the following command.
sudo mkdir -p /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc
4. Copy the downloaded driver file to the directory by replacing the pathname with the path and the
filename with the name of the driver you downloaded.
sudo cp [/pathname][filename].jar /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc
5. Setup the permissions so the file is readable by Tableau.
6. Replace filename with the name of the driver you downloaded.
sudo chmod 755 /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc/[filename].jar