Use the following instructions to download and install the Dremio Linux 64-bit driver for Tableau Server.
Note: The Dremio driver is a JDBC driver, so it doesn't require an odbc.ini file.
- Click the Download link to download the JDBC driver for Dremio.
2. Unzip the file and copy the .jar file to this location on the Linux computer:
3. If the directory doesn't exist, create it:
sudo mkdir -p /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc
4. Copy the downloaded driver file to the location, replacing
[/pathname] with the path
[filename] with the name of the driver you downloaded:
sudo cp [/pathname][filename].jar /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc
5. Set permissions so the file is readable by the "tableau" user, replacing
[filename] with the
name of the driver you downloaded:
sudo chmod 755 /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc/[filename].jar