Tableau Power Hour for Toronto Hydro
Join us on Tuesday, December, 7th at 10 AM ET, as we demonstrate What’s New in the Tableau Platform and how utility agencies can turn their data into actionable insights through visualizations and dashboards.
What will you learn?
- How to connect to data in Tableau
- How to prepare data for analysis purpose
- Where to start your analysis with fresh data-what, when, where, why & how
- Creating dynamic & interactive visualizations
- Sharing insights with other users through Tableau & Salesforce
Utility Use Cases
The learning session uses real-world Utility data and use cases to offer insights on using Tableau for programmatic and evidence-based operational, finance, project and policy purposes.
Why should you attend?
Analytics are being used more than ever to support intelligence insights in the workflow processes to help increase productivity, collaboration and prioritize decision-making.
Tableau enables non-technical users to create interactive ways to explore their data using any source towards spending more time on analysis and less time on data wrangling while enabling self-service analytics.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who works with data or Excel at Toronto Hydro
- Anyone who is curious to get started with Tableau or analytics
- Anyone who wants to get the best of both world’s- Excel & Tableau
Want to learn more about Tableau?